Learn to Play Golf at Fairfield
Improve your golf game through knowledge, dedication and expert advice.
Learn with Fairfield Golf Course
What to Expect
If you answer yes to any of the following questions then you need to see our Head Golf Professional and Master Teacher Chris Willard.
Ask yourself these questions:
1. Do you have back pain when you are playing golf?
2. Do you slice your golf shots?
3. Is distance and control a problem?
4. Do you hit your Irons the same distance?
5. Do you three putt, or more?
6. Do you want to improve your golf?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions drop by and have a chat to Chris Willard. He does in-depth Video lessons, Computer analyses and body assessments which will improve your golf swing lower your handicap and give you pain free golf.
Lessons Available (Deposit Required)
1/2 Hour Private Lesson – $55.00
1 Hour Private Lesson – $90.00
Three half hour golf lessons for only $150.00 (save $15.00)
Three one hour golf lessons for only $250.00 (save $20.00)
Five half hour golf lessons for only $235.00 (save $40.00)
Five one hour golf lessons for only $400.00 (save $50.00)
On Course Lessons
9 Hole playing lesson- $200.00
18 Hole playing lesson – $380.00
Ladies Clinics (minimum 3 people)
4 x one hour clinics – $100.00
1/2 hour private – $30.00
1 hour private – $50
3 x 1/2 hour – $80.00 (save $10.00)
3 x 1 hour – $135.00 (save $15.00)
Junior Clinics (1 hour) – $10.00 per clinic
Your Teaching Professional
Your Golf Coach, Chris Willard can help you stop slicing and hit your drives longer and straighter.
- We can help you keep your shots on the fairway & hit Greens in regulation figures.
- We can help you to shape any type of golf shots left or right high or low.
- We can help you hit golf shots off side hill lies, downhill lies and uphill lies.
- We can help you improve your Bunker shots, pitching, chipping and putting.
Chris has all the tools and special training systems to reduce your handicap and improve your mental game.
You can contact Chris Willard via Mobile: 0433 970 499
Or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also book golf lessons through the Proshop
ph: 02 9604 4007
Thanks for helping me improve my swing! I can finally keep up with my husband on the green now!Jacqui B
Thanks for your patience in helping me improve my game! I really enjoyed your teaching style and sense of humour!Erin JF